At least 2,900 health workers have died since the pandemic began. Many were minorities with the highest levels of patient contact. Read the Full Article.
- Black History Month – Coded Bias
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- News (1,533)