High Performance Computing
Rutgers Office of Advanced Research Computing (OARC) provides strategic leadership in advancing Rutgers University’s research and scholarly achievements through advanced research computing (HPC), data science, and advanced networking in partnership with the Office of Research, the Office of Information Technology, and the academic and research communities across all campuses.
- Access to the OARC-supported HPC resources
- Access to research scientists with domain knowledge and expertise
- Consulting on workflows, software, optimization and infrastructure
- Advice and boilerplate information for grant applications
- Installation of applications, including porting codes, compiling, debugging
- Education, Outreach and Training in advanced computing resources, Linux and cluster administration, Information security, bioinformatics, data intensive computing methods and technologies, Hadoop framework, GIS applications and the National Strategic Computing Initiative Webinar Series.
- Liaison between research community and the Office of Information Technology (OIT)
For all levels of assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. The entire OARC support team will see your message and the team members who are best suited to help will respond.
For access to OARC Systems
To request access to any of the research computing resources facilitated by OARC, please complete and submit the following form. For additional help with accessing resources, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Barr von Oehsen
Associate Vice President of the Office of Advanced Research Computing (OARC)
Director, Office of Advanced Research Computing (OARC)
Office: (848) 445-5140
Director, Research Support
Janae Baker, Senior Program Coordinator
Office: (848) 445-5231