William Russell, RPFT, AE-C
Manager, Clinical Research & Respiratory Therapy
Rutgers Institute for Translational Medicine and Science
Child Health Institute of New Jersey
89 French Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Fax: (732) 235-7178
AAS, Respiratory Therapy-Community College of Pennsylvania
B.S., Temple University , Philadelphia, PA
Before joining the Institute for Translational Medicine and Science in 2016, Mr. Russell had previously served as the Clinical Research Manager at the Airways Biology Initiative since 2004. Prior to this he served as both staff member and Clinical Specialist-Supervisor at the Pulmonary Diagnostics Laboratory of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Risk Factors for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection in Hospital Workers: Results From a Screening Study in New Jersey, United States in Spring 2020 Barrett ES, Horton DB, Roy J, Xia W, Greenberg P, Andrews T, Gennaro ML, Parmar V, Russell WD, Reilly N, Uprety P, Gantner JJ, Stockman L, Trooskin SZ, Blaser MJ, Carson JL, Panettieri RA Jr. Open Forum Infect Dis. 2020 Oct 31;7(12):ofaa534. eCollection 2020 Dec.
- National Lung Screening Trial Research Team; The National Lung Screening Trial: Overview and Study Design Radiology 258:243-253, January 2011. Note: Staff Team Member
- A Pilot Study of the Feasibility of Confocal Endomicroscopy for Examination of the Human Airway Sims MW, Musani AI, Sareli C, Russell W, McLaren WJ, Delaney PM, Litzky LA, Panettieri RA. J Bronchol Intervent Pulmonol 17(2): 126-30, April 2010. Note: Sims & Musani are co-first authors.
- Anxiety is associated with diminished exercise performance and quality of life in severe emphysema: a cross-sectional study Giardino ND, Curtis JL, Andrei AC, Fan VS, Benditt JO, Lyubkin M, Naunheim K, Criner G, Make B, Wise RA, Murray SK, Fishman AP, Sciurba FC, Liberzon I, Martinez FJ; NETT Research Group. Respir Res. 2010 Mar 9;11(1):29.
- Longitudinal change in the BODE index predicts mortality in severe emphysema Martinez FJ, Han MK, Andrei AC, Wise R, Murray S, Curtis JL, Sternberg A, Criner G, Gay SE, Reilly J, Make B, Ries AL, Sciurba F, Weinmann G, Mosenifar Z, DeCamp M, Fishman AP, Celli BR; National Emphysema Treatment Trial Research Group. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2008 Sep 1;178(5):491-9. Epub 2008 Jun 5.