Home / News / Two professors of medicine lead clinical trials at Rutgers to facilitate the testing of the COVID-19 vaccines produced by Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer-BioNTech. / Carson_Swaminathan_2880x1867_0-1
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.